Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Favorite Wedding Websites

I've spent a lot of time over the past eight months collecting inspiration, tips, and ideas about weddings and marriage from various websites. Because the following websites were so helpful to me, I thought I might share my favorite links (in no particular order) for any brides-to-be that are reading this and might enjoy them as well!

A Practical Wedding. After spending the first couple months of wedding planning caught up in the world of insane DIY and ridiculous budgets, plus websites seemingly devoted to weddings, but not marriages, I finally stumbled upon A Practical Wedding. This website offers up seriously sane wedding and marriage advice, and isn't afraid to tackle difficult issues like death, divorce, and religion.

100 Layer Cake. Beautiful pictures and insane inspiration are all over this blog. Check out the accompanying website for vendor listings and super cool DIY projects (like the ruffled belt I made last week).

Martha Stewart Weddings. I can't make a list of my favorite wedding websites and not include this. It's simply amazing and has been particularly useful for me with cake decor and flower ideas.

Inspired by This Wedding Blog. A wedding PR company showcasing some amazing events and photo shoots they've helped execute, plus general inspiration posts and even business tips.

Of course this list would not be complete without a link to my wedding website (well, my other wedding website with more practical information about the wedding itself).

Anyone have any favorite wedding/marriage websites that I left off of my list? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment